In just over two weeks time our feature packed mobile showroom will pull up outside the doors of the disAbility NI Show in Lisburn, Northern Ireland. It will be the first public appearance of our new state-of-the-art sensory bus since its launch last Month at Lord's Taverners Celebrity Cricket match fundraising day in London.
The bus features our very latest products and sensory technology.
We passionately believe that people need to experience our products first hand so we have designed this mobile bus to make our showroom accessible to all, allowing us to travel directly to our customers rather than making them come to us. There really is no substitute to experiencing a face to face demonstration where the user can get involved.
What can you expect?
- Live on-board product demonstrations
- Future proof IRiS Technology
- Latest product developments
- Full on-board M.I.L.E system with a bank of exciting scenarios including a journey through the Universe and a sky diving experience
- Caters for a wide range of multi-sensory learning disabilities
- The chance to enter our free competition to win an iPad Mini
The disAbility NI show is taking place on Friday 25th and Saturday 26th September at Lagan Valley in Lisburn, Download the DisAbility Show Poster here. Tickets are free.
Should you have any questions do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of the team on 0800 612 6077 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Experia Team