Earlier this year Experia installed a state-of-the-art new multi-sensory room at Portfield Primary School in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire. Read the full case study.
At Experia we take great pride in listening to customer requirements, tailoring the project to meet their needs and then installing the finished product to a high standard.
In order to showcase the transformation of one of our sensory rooms we teamed up with Charity partner Lord's Taverners to commission a professional time lapse film.
The video was taken at Portfield Primary School on Thursday 2nd June 2016 and contains footage of Experia engineers working busily to get the room fitted ready for use by Portfield’s pupils.
The Sensory Room is based on Experia’s flagship M.I.LE Room and features the following innovative and interactive equipment:
- MiLE Sensory Area: to give a calm controlled environment (children have control of colours and themes)
- IRiS Bubble Tube: to provide the room with mesmerising and calming effects
- Fibre Optics: to give visual effects whilst being tactile and safe to touch
- LED Projector: to project a range of images with a customisable selection of effects wheels
- Infinity Tunnels: to give visual effects ideal for social interaction and colour recognition
- Vibro Plinths and Sound System: to provide audio and vibration to assist with MiLE Scenarios effects and development
Experia are here to assist you!
Call on 0800 612 6077 or send an email to [email protected] to learn how we can help you with your next Sensory Project.
The Experia Team