Sensory Dentist Equipment
Sensory dentist equipment is primarily used for distraction therapy in a dental practice. Patients who may be apprehensive may be pacified by Experia’s calming colour changing products, peaceful music and soothing aromas. Whether our sensory products are placed in a waiting room, or in the actual dental room, the effect it can have on patients is truly astonishing. Products such as bubble tubes and bubble walls are also a great decorative feature.
A calm patient will enable the dentist to complete his work quickly and provide a much better client experience meaning more repeat appointments and regular check-ups. Creating the right environment is essential to ensure everyone is calm and collected for the appointment to take place.
To create a relaxing and soothing dentist experience, contact us today via our online form or call us on freephone 0800 612 6077, our friendly experts are always on hand to help and give you their professional advice.
- Aspergers Syndrome (ASP)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism (AUT)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Brain Injured
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Down Syndrome (Downs)
- Dyspraxia (DCD)
- Emotional and Behavioural Disorder (EBD)
- Epilepsy (EPI)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- Physical Difficulties (PHY DIFF)
- Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulties
- Psychological Disorder
- Self Harm
- Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
- Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD)
- Visual Challenges