Step your multisensory experience up a level with the Lagom sensory environment, which introduces a wider range of interactive products in order to continue to inspire the imagination.
Each item in the room comes with its own wireless controller to allow multiple users to develop crucial life skills at the same time, whether that’s working individually on their own goals simultaneously, or together in groups to encourage social interaction.
The fibre optic cascade comes with a pivotal bracket enabling it be moved out away from the wall, to both improve accessibility and allow it to be used for theming.
The Musical Touchwall features a wide range of modes and sounds enabling number, colour and shape recognition, through to tracking and reactionary activities. Each mode can also be tweaked to suit the specific user, for example delaying the speed and fade to develop patience from the user.
Have a look around this room by dragging your mouse across the image below (Google Chrome recommended), or click here on your mobile to view in VR (VR Goggles required):
- 1.5m Superactive Bubble Tube and Controller
- 2m Superactive Bubble Tube and Controller
- 100x 2m Superactive Fibre-optic Strands & Controller
- Semi Circle Double Bubble Tube Plinth (1.2m x 600mm x 400mm)
- Curved Floor Padding for around the Bubble Tube Plinth (2m dia)
- Acrylic Mirror (1.5m x 1.2m)
- 2 Curved Wall Pads
- Superactive Infinity Tunnel & Controller (choose from square, circle or triangle)
- Musical Touchwall
- Superactive Fibre-optic Cascade & Controller
- Aurora LED Projector Bundle
- 2x Superactive Lightspreaders
- Bean Bag
- Bluetooth Amplifier with Gesture Control
- Wall-mounted Speakers
- Bubble Tube Wall Bracket
- Bubble Tube Additive (BCB)
- Bubble Tube Emptying Kit with Footpump
- Instruction Manuals
Sensory Rooms Multi Sensory Packages, Multi Sensory Rooms Sectors Architects, Building & Construction, Care Homes, Hospices, Hospitals, Local Authorities, Schools Senses Visual (sight), Auditory (sound), Tactile (touch) Uses Cause and Effect, Colour Recognition, Development of Choice, Fine Motor, Gross Motor, Hand to Eye Coordination, Interaction, Number Recognition, Relaxation, Shape Recognition, Social Interaction, Switching Skills, Theming, Tracking Skills, Turn Taking Abilities Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism (AUT), Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD), Sensory Processing Disorder, Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Visual Impairment (VI)