Packed full of equipment, the Sensory Cart has been designed to promote relaxation. Designed specifically for those with Alzheimer's and other forms of Dementia, it can also be used by children and other adults alike. With its unique design and inbuilt DVD player and screen, the Calming Sensory Cart is bound to be a favourite in care homes, nursing homes, hospitals, hospices and at home, where it can be used for reminiscence, de-escalation and calming.
Perfect for use in a bedroom or common room, the Sensory Cart features:
- Calming LED Bubble Tube: both visually attractive and very relaxing.
- Calming Fibre Optic Sideglow: perfect for those with a visual impairment; holding the fibres close to the eye provides both a tactile sensation in the hand and stimulating lights to calm and sooth.
- TV screen: ideal for reminiscence and distraction.
- DVD Player: allow the user to play a film of their choice.
- Aurora LED Projector with liquid wheel: shine on the wall, ceiling or floor to create a distracting and calming effect.
- Integral Bluetooth amplifier and speakers with gesture control, making it even easier to play relaxing music of your choice.
- Twin wheeled castors: enable to unit to be moved easily from one room to another, meaning you can quickly get the equipment to where it is needed.
- High quality, strong and durable plywood construction: overlaid with hard-wearing, durable melamine film with a smooth, semi-gloss surface, the unit is maintenance free, hygienic and easy to clean.
- Key Benefits
- Lockable Cupboard
- Twin wheeled castors for easy movement
- Almost Silent
- LED Driven – no lamp to change
- Environmentally friendly – 3 x as efficient as lamp based products
- Designed to meet CE standard
- Rugged, built to last
- Low Maintenance
- Easy to Use
- Designed for all ages and abilities
- 3 Year Warranty
Sectors Care Homes, Dental Practices, Health Centres, Hospices, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Social Care Senses Visual (sight), Auditory (sound), Tactile (touch) Uses Calming, Concentration, De-escalation, Relaxation, Reminiscence Abilities Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism (AUT), Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Dementia, Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD)