DetailsThe textured surface, and weight of the handle provide increased sensory input and proprioceptive feedback to the hand during writing tasks. These sensations may increase focus, normalize writing speed, increase hand strength and dexterity, and/or decrease the grip force used to hold a pen/pencil.
The Butter Pencil Grips provide support to the finger muscles for individuals with decreased fine motor and hand strength, and encourage an open web space for those who tend to hyperextend their fingers.Pen, pencil, and crayon options are included for varying fine motor work.
- 1 Aluminum non-vibratory handle
- 1 Pencil Tip adaptor with 6 golf pencils and a sharpener
- 1 Crayon Tip adaptor with 6 crayons
- 4 Pen Tips (assorted colors)
- 4 Bite-n-Chew Tips
- 1 Butter Grip Combo
- Sample pages of EZ Script Handwriting Paper See all the items in the Experia Christmas Sensory Toy Sale here
Sensory Rooms Multi Sensory Rooms Sectors Schools Senses Proprioception Uses Development of Choice, Emotional Development Abilities Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism (AUT), Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)